Everyone loves granola so I decided to make some fancy homemade stuff just to be festive. When you make it yourself you get to choose everything that goes in there yourself plus it is so much cheaper then buying granola.
10 cups rolled oats
12 tbsp olive oil
10 tbsp maple syrup
6 tbsp honey
2 cups flaked almonds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 cups roughly chopped hazelnuts
5 tsp mixed spice
1 cup dried cranberries
- Heat the oven to 120C. Mix everything apart from the cranberries together.
- Spread out over a large oven tray, mine was very large you may need to use more than one tray or reduce your amounts.
- Roast slowly stir the mixture every few minutes.
- When everything is crispy you are done.
- When the mixture is cool mix in any fruit you want, I used cranberries. You could even add chopped chocolate or dessicated coconut.