Okay it’s recipe time again and I think these are a really cute way to serve a classic at a party.
You will need;
- the bread recipe from this post
- 3oz of black olives, chopped
- 198g of tinned sweetcorn, chopped
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 80z of grated cheddar cheese
- oregano/black pepper and salt to taste
1. Make up the bread recipe from the highlighted post above, leave to rise and then roll out as shown below.
2. Blend the tomatoes so they are smooth. Then reduce the tomatoes with the sugar, herbs and seasoning to make a thick pizza sauce.
3. Smooth the tomato sauce over the base. Then sprinkle the topping and lastly the cheese, as shown in the next image.
4. Roll the base up. Cut into rounds about 3/4 inch thick and bake at 200C until golden.