• No Products in the Cart
So a little while ago I gave new life to a broken cane rocking chair. I was so proud of it I submitted it to Apartment Therapy and they featured the piece.

Then I saw a competition on Sophie Robinson’s wall asking people to show her something they had given a makeover to. Sophie is my goddess of colour, come on let’s face it 80% of me watching the Great Interior Design Challenge is for Sophie outfit envy the other 20% is to yell at the TV, as we all know we would do better, (sat in the safety of our lounge, on a chair in pjs), so I sent her my yellow rocking chair. She loved it. She loved it so much she picked me as the winner. If I have have said it once I have said it a thousand times DIY is not free and this house is a mammoth project with new surprises around every corner, so a voucher for £200 could not have come at a more opportune time.

The competition was run as part of DIY Nation in conjunction with Electrical Safety First. I can’t wait to show you how I used the vouchers.

July 5, 2016