you will need;
150g oyster mushrooms
100g chanterelle mushrooms
300g button mushrooms
30cl IPA (Indian Pale Ale)
2 tsp dried parsley
2tbsp malted yeast flakes
20cl double cream
1 small pumpkin
salt and pepper
cous cous to serve
- Preheat an oven to 180C. Slice the top off your pumpkin and scoop out the seeds, you can wash and dry them if you like, they are great on a salad.
- Slice the shallots and soften them in the butter. Meanwhile slice the button mushrooms, add them to the pan once the shallots are soft.
- Tear the oyster and chanterelle mushrooms and add those to the pan also.
- Once the juices have come out and the mushrooms have cooked down add the IPA, yeast flakes, parsley and season.
- Cook over a low heat until the liquid has reduced.
- Take off the heat, stir through the cream and spoon into the pumpkin. Place the top back onto the pumpkin, secure with foil and bake for and hour or until the pumpkin is soft.
- Serve with cous cous or green vegetables.