A little while ago I did a round up of gifts that a new mother really wants and then lots of my friends bought said gifts and felt embarrassed like I had been passively aggressively hinting through my blog. Of course this is all linked to my being unable to accept a gift graciously. So as my birthday is on Saturday I feel there is no time to shop therefore I can make this post guilt free as it is just fun to do a shopping round up every so often and what better excuse than a birthday.
also check out the moody image of me looking out of the window, I think I was just not in the mood to have my photo taken, I rarely am, this was the best of a bad bunch but it makes me look like I should be on an album covers of deep and sad songs not really a birthday vibe – unless you are really down about getting older.
1. I have seen these two Sarah Knight books pop up all over social media and blogs for a while now and I am ready to give them a go especially as this year I am going to read more non fiction.
2. I have made pasta before but I am looking to up my game and I also LOVE everything in Lakeland
3. I never really wear matching earrings as I have 5 holes so I love these from Oliver Bonas. it is hard not to buy everything in there.
4. If anyone tells you you do not need green shoes they are wrong. I do not care that they are clunky M&S shoes wide fit are really comfy and I need that in my life, plus look how green.
5. This year I am trying to make a real effort to just chill out, it is not going well so I am thinking about getting into smelly shit and hope that this will help…..I will keep you posted on my success. Either way this diffuser is very stylish
FYI I also want a wheelbarrow and some garden pots but those wishes do not make for pretty blog posts