Sometimes you just want a simple snack, well I know idea but that is no reason for it to be boring. Last Christmas Joe bought me this mini ceramic Le Creuset pot. I really like to have mini things so that I can pretend I am a giant – small pleasures. I have spent months since Christmas not using it, that is about to change. I want to challenge myself to making lots of mini recipes for my pot for this giant girl to eat!
you will need;
2 free range eggs
salt and pepper
3 dessertspoons of crème fraîche
2 tsp freshly chopped chives
wholemeal sourdough bread
any mini dish or large ramekin
- Heat the oven to 180C and grease your dish with butter so that your eggs don’t stick.
- Crack one of the eggs into the dish sprinkle with salt, pepper and half of the chives. Add one of the dessertspoons of crème fraîche.
- Then add the second egg, the rest of the chives and crème fraîche.
- Bake until the whites of the egg is set enough for you.
- Meanwhile make sourdough fingers, sprinkle with oil and crisp in the oven when you bake the eggs.
See quick, simple and really tasty.