My life right now is all about effective time and motion. Being a working mummy, in fact being a mummy at all require careful time management skills. One way that I have made my life simpler is to batch cook and freeze food on the weekend. The only drawback in Paris is the freezer is tiny, still the little bit I can freeze certainly helps. Breakfast time is one of the key moments for baby eats as for a little man who took a good long while to get started with solids once he started he really ran with it. In the morning when he wakes up his tummy requires instant gratification so having food ready to go is vital to a good mood baby day.
These are great warm or cold. You can warm them in the oven or the microwave. If you are microwaving you will be able to do that from frozen.
you will need;
15g unsalted butter
1/2 cup milk
1tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Pre heat your oven to 180C
- Chop your mushrooms into eighths, or smaller if they are large mushrooms. Fry them over a low heat in the butter. Cook them until all of the water has left the mushrooms and leave them to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together. Grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
- So that you can get an even mix of filling distribute the mushrooms into the bottom of the muffin pans. Next pour over the egg mixture. Finally sprinkle with chives and cheese.
- Cook in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top and the egg has set.